You may get attracted by the various camping portable toilet on the showcase. And you may have tried to find one you like but finally no achievements was made.
Our page is sure to have the ability to help you out. Whatever you prefer, there must be one fitting your needs and budget.
Want to have an enjoyable shopping experience on line? Then, all you need to do is to scroll the page and choose one you like.
Best Value Camping Portable Toilet
Luggable Loo Portable Toilet is the most economically priced portable toilet. It is a bucket style with a traditional snap-on, hinged seat and cover. It has a 5 gallon (20 liter) capacity.
- “Not much to say……it works.” – C. A. Freeman
- “It was great not to have to walk all the way to the bath house in the middle of the night!” – Lynne McDonald
- “It has a snug lid and a flip down top, just like a toilet seat and very light.” – Always a rocker
Camco’s 5.3 gallon portable toilet is designed for camping, Rving, boating or any other recreational activity. Its sturdy polyethylene construction is compact and lightweight.
- “It has a nice big holding tank and worked fairly well.” – Gerald
- “The height is very good (approx 15″ from floor to top of seat) and it’s in a nice dark beige color so it’s not so “white” in the field.” – Laurie G
- “We used it for a weekend and I have no complaints.” – LynnS
Hassock Portable Toilet features a lightweight design and is self-contained. It has a contoured seat for at-home comfort. There is a removable inner bucket for quick and easy waste disposal.
- “It is easy to clean.” – Chuck Vespucci
- “No midnight trips to the bathroom not knowing who or what you would run into in the middle of the night.” – Denise E. Fries
- “The plastic mold is two pieces glued together, then you have another piece of cheap plastic that goes on top that you sit on.” – PB
Bio-Blue toilet deodorant neutralizes and destroys odors. It comes in a soluble, no-mess, pre-meausured pouch. Each box of Bio-Blue contains 12 pouches.
- “Really works at reducing odor.” – B. Harrigan
- “It works great and Is easy to use.” – Kathleen Shaughnessy
- “Product used to be carried by Walmart, but when they stopped we started ordering online because we liked it so much.” – Peg B
Our Portable Toilet goes anywhere. Folds compactly for storage and portability. Seat is a molded plastic and legs are heavy duty tubular steel.
- “Also, the toilet seat is plastic and the little plastic ring that holds the bag in place is not sufficient, it could have been much better.” – J. Standifer
- “Not a good product for larger people.” – cgull
- “This is so easy to assemble.” – jthomato
Double Doodie toilet waste bags are designed for easy, no mess waste disposal. Each bag consists of an inner bag and an outer bag that is sealable and leak proof.
- “All you do is stuff the black plastic bag into the silver zip lock bag and throw it away….no smell….no mess!” – D. Campbell
- “Clean and easy to use. very convenient.” – Elizabeth Giess
- “It was very sturdy to sit on and I never was concerned it would tip over.” – Jose
Enjoy dignified convenience with our sturdy, thoughtfully engineered, premium- quality GO anywhere portable toilet. Toilet opens to standard toilet dimensions in seconds with 3 locking legs then folds to briefcase size – 5” x 14” x 19” – for compact, easy storage.
- “Very sturdy, very comfortable.” – ftterm
- “Folds up nice and compact for easy storage.” – Auscol
- “Also (this is a minor problem), my hands aren’t strong enough to pry the legs open from the closed position.” – Kathleen Church
Fold-To-Go Collapsible Portable Toilet is designed to be a rugged, yet lightweight and compact toilet system for camping, RV’s, hunting, boating and emergency preparedness.
- “Works well , good balance .” – Thomas Duran
- “Very easy and comfortable to use.” – designated shopper
- “It is a little low to the ground, but that was not a problem for me.” – craftyljd
Handy portable camping toilet / commode features a heavy-duty frame and plastic molded seat. Includes 6 disposable plastic bags. Additional Rothco #561 bags available on Amazon.
- “This potty is pretty durable, I weigh about 190 lbs and it holds me very well.” – ny mom
- “Problem: the so-called snap ring that is supposed to hold the bags in place, is flimsy and doesn’t work.” – Rosalinde
- “Now I know why others dig a hole and set the toilet over it!” – Aching Feet
Reliance Products Tri-To-Go is a great camping or backpacking accessory. It is light weight, and multi purpose. The unit can be strapped to a backpack, or slung over your shoulder for easy transport.
- “I wish it were sturdier and it came with a way to latch the bag to the frame.” – BA
- “Ok, this is just an overpriced folding chair with a hole in the middle.” – Bill K
- “While it’s designed for the Double Doodie Toilet Waste Bag, the WAG bags supplied by the Ranger Station work just fine with this toilet.” – Mark H.
Bookmark & Share This Page If You Enjoyed It!
So you can come back for more organizing tips & ideas